Pos Malaysia Berhad is a Public Listed Company on the Main Board of Bursa Malaysia. We employ more than 16,000 people, at more than 700 outlets, reaching more than 6 million addresses nationwide.With a solid financial standing, we continue to deliver to our stakeholders the good performance that is expected of us, year in and year out.
We are now accelerating our transformation journey and we are looking for highly dynamic professionals who are results driven to join us in the following positions:
1. Executive, Corporate Planning Kuala Lumpur
- Formulation of medium and long term corporate strategies to support the Company’s vision
- Coordination of the Annual Management Plan including preparation of annual budget
- Evaluate corporate and business proposals including M&A, corporate restructuring and business opportunities to strengthen the Company’s strategic positioning
- Ensure alignment of business strategies to overall corporate direction via effective performance management and reporting framework
- Undertake industry/market research and market intelligence to identify business/growth opportunities and process improvements
- Ensure effective, timely and accurate corporate performance reporting/KPI(BSC) target setting & review/Annual Reports/Investor Relations development to the key stakeholders to support strategic business decisions and meet governance standards
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Engineering, Actuarial Science or equivalent.
- Any professional qualification in Accounting/Finance (may include partial completion in related areas) provides added advantage.
- Preferably at least 2 year(s) of working experience in related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows/ Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills as well as fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English language, both verbal and written.
- Ability to achieve results and meet KPIs.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
RECRUITMENT & STAFFING UNIT,
GROUP HUMAN RESOURCE
POS MALAYSIA BERHAD
LEVEL 8, KOMPLEKS DAYABUMI
50670 KUALA LUMPUR
For write in application, please indicate the position applied for at the top left-hand corner of
All applicants will be treated in strict confidence.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified
Maklumat lanjut dan cara memohon sila klik sini